1957: Establishment of the sole proprietorship by Paul Gauselmann in the name of Elisabeth Gauselmann
1958: Company name is changed to “Gebrüder Gauselmann GbR” with brother Willi Gauselman
1962: Company name is changed to “Gebrüder Gauselmann GmbH” with brothers Paul, Willi and Eugen Gauselmann
The corporate beginnings of Gebrüder Gauselmann GmbH go back to the sole proprietorship founded by Paul Gauselmann in 1957 in the name of his first wife, Elisabeth Gauselmann. The company was seen right from the beginning as a competent partner for the professional operation of amusement machines with and without stakes and prizes in the food and drinks segment. A second company set up in Oelde in 1967 specialised in operations in the food and drinks segment under the management of Eugen Gauselmann, whilst brother Willi was in charge in Espelkamp. Development, retail and production were the sole responsibility of Paul Gauselmann already from the 1960s.